Distretto Produttivo Puglia Creativa
1. This section contains information on the management methods of the District Puglia Creativa with reference to the processing of data of users of www.pugliacreativa.it.
2. This information is also valid for the purposes of 13 of EU Regulation no. 679/2016, concerning the protection of personal data with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of data for persons interacting with Distretto Puglia Creativa and can be reached at the address corresponding to the initial page www.pugliacreativa.it.
3. The information is provided only for Distretto Puglia Creativa and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links contained therein.
4. The purpose of this document is to provide information on the methods, timing and nature of the information that data controllers must provide to users when connecting to the web pages of Distretto Puglia Creativa, regardless of the purpose of the connection itself, according to Italian and European legislation.
5. The information may be subject to changes due to the introduction of new regulations in this regard, we therefore invite the user to communicate and check this page periodically.
6. If the user is less than 14 years old, in accordance with art. 8 co.1 of EU Regulation 679/2016 and art. 2 quinques D.lgs. 196/, 2003, as amended by D.Lgs 181/2018, he/she must legitimize his/her consent through the authorization of his/her parents or guardians.
1. Type of Cookies
1. A cookie consists of a small set of data transferred by the user’s browser from a web server and can only be read by the server that made the transfer. It is not executable and does not transmit viruses.
2. Cookies do not record any personal information and any identifiable data will not be stored. If you wish, you can prevent some or all cookies from being saved. However, in this case your use of the website or the services offered may be affected. To proceed without changing the options relating to cookies, simply continue browsing. Below is the type of cookies that the site uses:
2. Technical cookies
1. There are numerous technologies used to store information on your computer, which is then collected by the sites. Among these, the best known and most widely used is HTML cookies. They are used for navigation and to facilitate access and use of the site by the user. They are necessary for the transmission of communications over an electronic network or to the provider to provide the service requested by the customer.
2. The settings to manage or disable cookies may vary depending on the internet browser used. In any case, the user can manage or request the general deactivation or deletion of cookies by changing the settings of your internet browser. Such deactivation may slow down or prevent access to certain parts of the site.
3. The use of technical cookies allows the safe and efficient use of the site.
4. Cookies that are inserted in the browser and retransmitted through Google Analytics or through the statistical service of bloggers or similar are technical only if used for site optimization purposes directly by the site owner, who can collect information in aggregate form on the number of users and how they visit the site. Under these conditions, for analytics cookies, the same rules on information and consent apply as for technical cookies.
5. From the point of view of duration, it is possible to distinguish temporary session cookies that are automatically deleted at the end of the browsing session and are used to identify the user and therefore avoid login to each page visited, and permanent cookies that remain active in the PC until expiry or cancellation by the user.
6. Session cookies may be installed in order to allow access and stay in the reserved area of the portal as an authenticated user.
7. They are not stored permanently but only for the duration of navigation until the browser is closed and disappear when the browser is closed. Their use is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers consisting of random numbers generated by the server, necessary to allow the secure and efficient exploration of the site.
3. Third party cookies
1. In relation to the origin, a distinction is made between cookies sent to the browser by the site you are visiting and those of third parties sent to your computer from other sites and not by the site you are visiting.
2. Permanent cookies are often third party cookies.
3. Most third party cookies are tracking cookies used to identify online behavior, understand your interests and then customize advertising proposals for you.
4. Analytical third party cookies may be installed. They are sent by third party domains outside the site.
5. Third party analytics cookies are used to detect information about user behavior on www.pugliacreativa.it. The detection takes place anonymously, in order to monitor performance and improve the usability of the site. Third party profiling cookies are used to create profiles related to users, in order to propose advertising messages in line with the choices made by users.
II. DATA PROCESSING
1. Data controller
2. The controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data. It shall also take care of security.
3. With regard to this website, the data controller is_Cinzia Lagioia_______, and for any clarification or exercise of the user’s rights, the user may contact him/her at the following address e-mail:[email protected]; _____________
4. Responsible for data processing
1. The controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, department or other body which processes personal data on behalf of the controller.
Pursuant to art. 28 of EU Regulation n.679/2016, upon appointment of the data controller, the data controller of the website www.pugliacreativa.it is____Cinzia Lagioia_______
5. Place of data processing
1. The processing of data generated by the use of the web portal www.pugliacreativa.it____ is carried out at_____the head office of the creative Apulia district in_Via Crispi n. 5 Bari_____.
2. If necessary, the data connected to the newsletter service may be processed by the data controller or persons appointed by him/her for this purpose at the relevant offices.
4. Profiling Cookies
1. Profiling cookies are those deposited to create profiles related to the user and are used to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the same in the context of web browsing.
2. When these cookies are used, the user must give explicit consent.
3. Article 27 of EU Regulation 2016/679 and Article 122 of the Data Protection Code will apply.
5. Disabling cookies
1. You can remove or reject cookies through your browser settings. To do so, follow the instructions provided by your browser (usually located within the “settings”, “help” “tools” or “edit” function). Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings.
2. For more information about cookies, including how to see which cookies have been set on your computer or mobile device and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
3. If you do not accept our cookies, you may experience some inconveniences when using our site. For example, we may not be able to recognize your computer or mobile device and you may have to log in every time you visit our site.
4. Pixel tags
1. We may also use pixel tags on our site to keep track of users’ actions on the site. Unlike cookies, which are stored on your computer’s hard drive or mobile device from a website, pixel tags are embedded invisibly in web pages. Pixel tags measure the success of our marketing campaigns and compile statistics on site usage so that we can manage our content more effectively. The information we collect using pixel tags is not linked to our users’ personal information.
IV. DATA TREATED
1. Methods of data processing
1. Like all websites, this website makes use of log files in which information collected automatically during users’ visits is stored. The information collected may include the following:
– internet protocol (IP) address;
– type of browser and parameters of the device used to connect to the site;
– name of the internet service provider (ISP);
– date and time of visit;
– the visitor’s web page of origin (referral) and exit;
– the number of clicks, if any.
2. The aforesaid information is processed automatically and collected in an exclusively aggregated form in order to verify the correct functioning of the site, and for security reasons. This information will be processed according to the legitimate interests of the owner.
3. For security purposes (filters, antispam, firewall, detection, viruses), the automatically recorded data may also include personal data such as the IP address that could be used, in accordance with the laws in force, in order to block attempts to damage the site itself or to cause damage to other users, or otherwise harmful or criminal activities. Such data are never used for the identification or profiling of the user, but only for the protection of the site and its users, such information will be processed according to the legitimate interests of the owner.
5. The information that users of the site will deem to make public through the services and tools made available to them, are provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, exempting this site from any liability for any violations of the law. It is up to the user to verify that he or she has permission to enter personal data of third parties or content protected by national and international regulations.
2. Purpose of data processing
1. The data collected by the site during operation are used exclusively for the purposes indicated above and kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the specified activities, and in any case no longer than 1 year, subject to the possibility of renewal at the user’s discretion.
2. The data used for security purposes (blocking attempts to damage the site) are kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the stated purpose.
3. Data provided by the user
1. As indicated above, the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of electronic mail to the addresses indicated on this site, involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other data included in the message.
2. Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site prepared for particular services on request.
4. Use of data for new purposes
5. Support in configuring your browser
1. The user can also manage cookies through the settings of his browser. However, deleting cookies from your browser may remove the preferences you have set for the site.
2. For more information and support you can also visit the specific help page of the we browser you are using:
– Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
– Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/it
– Chrome: https://support.google.com/account/answer/61416?hl=it
– Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutrials/security/cookies/
6. Social Network Plugin
2. The collection and use of information obtained through the plugin is governed by the respective privacy policies of the social networks, to which please refer:
– Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/help/cookies
– Twitter: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170519 -use-of-cookie-and-of-other-technology-similar- from-part-twitter
– Pinterest: https://about.pinterest.com/itprivacy-policy
– AddThis: http://www.addthis.com/privacy/policy/privacy-policy
– Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com.com/legal/cookie-policy
V. USER RIGHTS
1. Article 13 paragraph 2 of EU Regulation 2016/679 lists the user’s rights.
2. The site www.pugliacreativa.it therefore intends to inform the user about the existence of such rights:
a) the right of the interested party to ask the owner for access to personal data (art. 15 EU Regulation), their updating (art. 7 co. 3 letter. a) Legislative Decree 196/2003, the rectification (art. 16 EU Regulation), the integration (art.7 co. 3 letter. a) Legislative Decree 19672003 or the limitation of data processing concerning him/her in addition to the right to data portability (art. 20. EU Regulation);
b) the right to obtain that the operations of updating, rectification, integration of data, cancellation, blocking of data, transformation have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right (art. 7 paragraph 3 letter.c) Legislative Decree 196/2003).
c) Requests may be addressed to the data controller, without formalities or, alternatively, using the model provided by the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, or by sending an email to [email protected];__________.
d) If the processing is based on Article 6, paragraph 1, letter a) – Express consent to the use – or on Article 9, paragraph 2 letter a) – Express consent to the use of genetic, biometric, health-related data revealing religious or philosophical beliefs or trade union membership, revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions – the user has the right to withdraw consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on consent given before the withdrawal.
e) Likewise, in case of violation of the law, the user has the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, as the authority responsible for monitoring the processing in the Italian State.
f) For a more detailed examination of your rights, see Articles 15 and following. EU Regulation 2016/679 and art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003.
VI. SECURITY OF THE DATA PROVIDED
1. This site processes user data in a lawful and correct manner, taking appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of data. The processing is carried out using computerized and/or telematic tools, with organizational methods and logics strictly related to the purposes indicated.
2. In addition to the data controller, in some cases, categories of persons involved in the organization of the site (administrative, sales, marketing, legal, IT company directors, communication agencies) may have access to the data.
VII. MODIFICATIONS TO THIS DOCUMENT
2. It may be subject to changes or updates. In the event of relevant changes and updates, users will be notified of such changes and updates by means of appropriate notifications.
3. Previous versions of the document will still be available on this page.
4. The document has been updated on ____09/03/2020_______ to comply with the relevant regulatory provisions and in particular with EU Regulation 2016/679.
Associazione Distretto Produttivo Puglia Creativa
Via Crispi n.5 c/o Officine Degli Esordi
Tel: +39 371-3087348
CF 93432440720 P.I 07660920724
Project co-financed by the
European Regional Development Fund
© Copiright 2015 - Distretto Produttivo Puglia Creativa. Powered by THE QUBE